Mid-Atlantic Service 360, Inc. in Millstone Twp., NJ is seeking a Shop hand to join our team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. This position is an entry into our union apprenticeship program for HVAC/R.
The shop hand is responsible for receiving and checking in deliveries, managing returns organizing the warehouse and assisting with various projects associated with our construction team from carpentry to HVAC/R!
Key Responsibilities, however not limited to:
• Operating heavy machinery including fork lifts, scissor lifts and various trucks
• Light carpentry work from making tables and shelving to patching sheet rock
• Picking up orders and making deliveries
• Assisting as needed on projects
• Valid and clean drivers license
• Basic comfort level with computers
• Past experience with operating vehicles larger than a SUV are a plus
• Past construction experience is a plus