Job Available: Jr. Project Manager
|Job Position:||Jr. Project Manager|
|Pay Band:||$15-22 / hour plus benefits|
|Location:||Millstone Township, NJ|
Mid-Atlantic Service 360, Inc in Millstone Twp., NJ is seeking a Jr. Project Manager to join our team. The Jr. Project Manager’s responsibility includes hands on training of commercial HVAC, Plumbing, Piping and Sheet Metal projects located throughout the Tri-State Area.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• General knowledge of construction means and methods
• General knowledge of blueprint reading
• General knowledge of HVAC, Piping, Sheet Metal, Welding, Rigging, Managing Subcontractors
In this position the successful applicant will learn by assisting the Project manager how to:
• Oversee daily job activities
• Set and maintain firm construction schedule
• Oversee field supervisors
• Communication with and supervise subcontractors
• Report log of all daily job activity
• Develop a working knowledge of labor allocation, planning, management, critical path scheduling, safety, permits, change orders.
• Review material orders for accuracy
• Report on construction completion for monthly payment applications
• Hold progress meetings with customers
• Read and thoroughly comprehend blueprints for all trades
• Prepare budget estimates for mechanical systems
• Document and manage the project closeout process to assure timely completion.
• Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate their solutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.